Finding the best vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors is not hard but with the correct and impartial information, you can save a lot! Most pet lover has regretted buying the expensive one when the much better option is available at affordable cost. So, to make a foolproof decision, you should read the pet hair vacuum reviews first before you make any decision.
Recommended Best Vacuum For Pet hair And Hardwood Floors
The following comparison table should help you pick up the best vacuum cleaner for pets. This may help you to save precious time as well. All 3 of them are highly recommended by experienced users. However, you are welcome to read the whole pet hair vacuum reviews as well.
11 Pet Hair Vacuum Reviews
I reviewed 11 best vacuums for hardwood floors and pets based on their price, long lasting durability, and definitely recommendations from previous owners.
Shark NV356E Review
To start the pet hair vacuum reviews, I must start with this one. Just by looking its immense positive testimonial and recommendations from countless long-term users, you can call it the best vacuum for hardwood floors and pets.
It’s a 2-in-1 best bagless vacuum for pet hair and dust: lift-away and upright. Pretty ideal for portable cleaning. All you have to do is just press the button to lift the detachable canister away and you are good for cleaning very hard to reach areas.
This model from SharkNinja comes with a dust cup with large capacity. To trap up to 99.9% dust and allergens, it comes with a completely sealed system associated with HEPA filter. The Brushroll Shutoff button enables you easily switch between bare floor cleaning and carpet cleaning. Pretty effective to clean the flat and higher carpet.
Picking up all the microscopic dust and debris from your bare floors is highly effective with its dust away hard floor attachment. The swivel steering is a blessing for greater control to maneuver it around the furniture and you must say it’s another best vacuum for pet hair on furniture.
Proven to be highly effective not just at picking up all the pet hair, but at picking up big crumbs as well due to its incredible suction power. And the suction power remains same even after several years of usage.
If you buy this self-propelled vacuum from SharkNinja, you will get several attachments like 8 and 24 inches crevice tool, dusting brush, pet hair power brush, attachment for the dust away hard floor, and two microfiber pads. Now watch the official video on how you can use it’s hardwood floor attachment.
More Features & Pros of Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional
There are several other reasons why people call it as the best vacuum for hardwood floors and pets. I will try to give you the summary.
- The overall dimension of the professional lift away vacuum is 15 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches with a weight of 13.7 lbs.
- 30’ long cord.
- Well constructed and lightweight.
- Make it a handheld vacuum simply by detaching the canister. Also, by separating the canister, you can it under the bed.
- Washable filters. Filters get so dirty, so it is a good idea to rinse out them occasionally.
- Convenient handle placement.
- Considering its versatile cleaning power and market price of such vacuum, definitely, it’s a cheap vacuum for pet hair.
- Humming noise from the vacuum is pretty normal. Nothing to worry about it.
Cons of Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional
Even though undoubtedly, this is the best vacuum cleaner for pets, very few users have expressed some issues that you should know. Shark standby their product. So, don’t feel insecure.
- Lack of soft brush attachment.
- Inappropriate dustbin door release.
Hoover Linx Signature Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Right after Shark Navigator professional pet hair vacuum reviews, I am gonna cover this cordless, sleek, and highly intuitive stick vacuum cleaner from Hoover. It is as much popular as the previous one. It’s cordless so it runs on 18-volt lithium ion battery which they call ‘Fade Free’. Truly another best cordless vacuum for hardwood floors and to clean pet hair.
You need to know more about the battery. A lithium-ion battery is long lasting and has high-performance goodwill. The Hoover vacuum comes with one rechargeable of such battery that recharges very quickly. It should not take more than 2 to 2.5 hours to recharge it fully. You can vacuum for about 40 minutes after each full charge. Don’t keep it connected even after it is fully recharged to extend the battery life.
How about pet hair? Yes, very efficient picking up pet hairs from here and there. In fact, many pet lovers have described it as another best vacuum cleaner for pet hair.
It features the WindTunnel® 3 Technology that creates 3 channels of incredible suction to lift & remove any embedded hard to clean dirt and surface debris. Carpet to hard floors transition is really easy with its multi-floor cleaning function. Watch the video demo from Hoover to have a better idea.
The ‘Edge Cleaning Bristles’ let you clean dirt, dust, and pet hair from hard to reach edges like furniture and wall corners. To fit under the counter edges and furniture, the low base profile is highly useful.
The most intuitive bottom-release dirt cup can empty all the debris with a simple push of a button without making your hands dirty. With more than thousands of satisfied users, it’s definitely another cordless best vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors
More Features & Pros of Hoover Vacuum Cleaner
Learn more why people call it another best vacuum cleaner for pets and dust.
- The dimension of the vacuum is 10.6 x 8 x 25 inches with a weight of 10 lbs.
- Available in 4 styles like Linx, Linx Signature, LiNX Signature + Extra Battery, LiNX+ Extra Battery. Price varies based on the style you choose.
- Comes with interchangeable and rechargeable battery with charger. Long lasting battery life.
- Removable clear canister. You can actually see the dirt. Many people call it another best canister vacuum for hardwood floors.
- Features recline handle to reach far under furniture without any hassle.
- To see how much battery life has left, the battery fuel gauge is helpful.
- Wide cleaning path so that you can clean within a shorter period of time.
- Super simple assembly required.
- Much quite than its counterparts.
- Picking pet fur is fairly easy.
- Easy to clean the filter.
Cons of Hoover Vacuum Cleaner
- You need to remove the battery to charge it which seems disturbing to some users.
- No stair handle.
Hoover T-Series Vacuum & Hand Vac Bundle
Alright, here comes another best vacuum cleaner for pets from Hoover. They call it the T-Series and you can buy the vacuum alone or you can get the handheld vacuum along with the upright vacuum as well. The hand vacuum is so popular just like this T-Series vacuum. Also, buying the upright vacuum and the spotless spot cleaner is another option.
Just like the previous one, it features the Wind Tunnel Technology. So, lifting and removing surface small debris and hard nut to crack embedded dirt is very effective indeed. Users have confirmed that you can pick up so much hidden dirt like they have never seen it before. If you want your old carpet and rugs to look even brighter, try this and you will be amazed.
For efficient and easy cleaning of hard floors and carpets, it comes with 5 position carpet height adjustments. This is pretty rare in most other upright vacuum. Cleaning dust from tight spots like your couch, cushions, and car seats, its integrated quick flip crevice tool is super useful. Works great for every type of carpets including plush carpet. Watch the official video on how to solve clogging issue if you face any.
Works great as another best vacuum cleaner for pet hair. When you have multiple cats or dogs, shedding hair is enormous and you need an effective hand vacuum. So you should get the bundle that comes with the handheld vacuum. To use the upright vacuum, set the sweeper height to low.
Assembly of the vacuum is fairly simple. Use the provided screw to attach the handle to the stem and place the canister. Finally, place the attachments with the vacuum to make it works.
More Features & Pros of Hoover T-Series Bundle
- Retractable 25 feet long cord. To activate the cord rewind, just tap the pedal and store with neatly inside without hassle.
- 110 volts electricity compliant. Works everywhere in the U.S.A.
- Fairly lightweight design and makes less noise. Foolproof and self-explanatory designs.
- A long hose that can extend up to 60”.
- Trendy color that everyone loves. No bad smell at all.
- Super powerful 7 amp motor that creates incredible never losing suction.
- No hardwood floor scratching. Works pretty great on pile and carpet without leaving any scratch marks.
- For optimal performance, you should clean the HVAC filter every after 2 months.
- Proven to serve even after several years. Affordable cost.
Cons of Hoover T-Series Vacuum & Hand Vac Bundle
- Many miss self-propelling function.
- Most people don’t like how the hose works.
- Emptying the canister is annoying.
- Head does not swivel.
Shark NV501PR Review
Okay, after 2 Hoover pet hair vacuum reviews, again here comes the Shark! Lots of highly expensive vacuum like Dyson users have switched to it because of its twice capacity to pick up dust than those expensive ones.
If you already had a Dyson and you need a new one, consider having the Shark Rotator. Compare them both. You will see the results yourself. You will never buy those highly expensive beautiful looking vacuum cleaner in your lifetime. That’s how so many people have described the rotator.
The easy to clean brush roll can be easily turned off and there is a window for the brush roll as well. To see whether the brush roll is on/off, there are 2 lights: 1 on the bottom and the other by the brush roll. To make cleaning time even quieter, the brush roll automatically turns off when you sit the vacuum upright.
The narrow cleaner head is so useful because you will have concentrated suction. That way picking up dust from deep inside becomes easy. Length of the cord is long enough. You can clean several rooms without unplugging and replugging it repeatedly.
Maneuvering the vacuum is a real breeze to clean furniture. The rotating head will allow you to reach into corners easily. Users are impressed with its ability to pick up voluminous dog hair from here and there. Considering huge recommendations from experienced users, you can consider it as another best vacuum cleaner for pets.
More Features & Pros of Shark Rotator 2-in-1 Vacuum
- Available in 4 colors: Blue, Green, Purple, Red, Red Slim-lite.
- The overall dimension of the 2-in-1 vacuum is 45.7 x 12.2 x 12.2 inches with a weight of 15.5 pounds.
- HEPA filter and Anti Allergen technology to trap up to 99.9% of dirt and allergens.
- Assembly is really easy and anybody should be able to do it. If you can’t let me know in the comment box, I will send you a video tutorial on it.
- Sits up easily than its expensive counterparts like Dyson.
- The long-term never lose suction. It will serve you years after year.
- Comes with premium pet tools to remove pet hairs.
- Also comes with the straight suction nozzle, pet upholstery tool, and crevice tool.
- Much more noise-free operation.
- Emptying the dirt is super easy without creating any mess.
Cons of Shark Rotator 2-in-1 Vacuum
- To some, the design is ugly and looks cheap.
- Not so lightweight.
- Short and firm hose.
Shark NV352 Review
Another best vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors from SharkNinja. When you need to clean hard-to-reach areas, this model is second to none. Pet lovers who have been using it for so many years have confirmed that this one can serve you for long long years to come hence ROI is just awesome!
In comparison with other Shark Navigator vacuum, it is relatively cheap. You can purchase the Schneider Industries Micro Vacuum Attachment 7 Piece Kit that you can use with this model for diversified usage. The cost is minimal.
It’s basically a 2-in-1 vacuum. It can work as an upright and life away for your delicate portable cleaning. All you have to do, just press the button to lift the canister away so that cleaning the hard-to-reach areas becomes a piece of cake. Anyone can use it because of its lightweight design. Weighs only 12.5 lbs.
SharkNinja claims that it can trap up to 99.9% of dust and allergens with its Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and with the must-have HEPA filter. And, a lot of its users have verified this fact as well.
As I have always said, when you make a purchase online, read as many reviews as you can to get the clear picture. When you do so, you will understand why so many people call it the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair at an affordable cost.
More Features & Pros Of SharkNinja Lift-Away Upright Vacuum
- The dimension of the vacuum is 15 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches with a weight of 12.5 pounds.
- Lightweight but powerful. Easy to push, pull, and lift.
- Except the crevice tools, all the nozzles swivel for easy maneuver.
- Powerful and adjustable suction. Even can pick up paper clips! Works like charm for cleaning the pet hairs.
- Detachable canister for portable cleaning which has made it another best canister vacuum for hardwood floors.
- Beater bars to help self-propel the device on the rugs. The beater bars will shut off the device automatically when something gets clogged to save the device.
- Swivel steering for greater control and easy cleaning the side and under the furniture spaces.
- Comes with HEPA filter as a complete sealed system.
- For bare floor and carpet cleaning, it comes with the Brushroll Shutoff button for switching.
- You can wash the dust cup if mere emptying and wiping don’t do the job. You can try using a toothbrush as well to clean it.
- Not so loud, only soft hum. You should clean the canister sometimes to avoid noisy sounds though.
Cons Of SharkNinja Lift-Away Upright Vacuum
- A short power cord that will cover a maximum one room.
- Bristles on the duster are also short and flimsy.
Shark HV302 Review
When you need a versatile vacuum for cleaning, more specifically when you need to clean from floors to the ceiling, consider the Shark Rocket. It is designed for these versatile cleaning and comes with every crucial attachment you must have.
To clean up the large debris and tiny dust from the bare floors, Shark Rocket comes with a Dust-Away hard floor attachment and a microfiber pad which is washable. Besides, it comes with home and car detail kit and so many micro tools to clean up the microscopic dust. Would it be so wrong to call it another best vacuum cleaner for pets?
You can convert it to a hand vacuum for the floor to ceiling cleaning. The swiveling steering is just awesome to control it easily when maneuvering around the furniture. And when you try to clean your hardwood floors, there will be no scratching!
As the name indicates, it is ultra-lightweight, weighs only less than 8 pounds. Should you have any trouble holding it while cleaning the ceiling? Absolutely not! It’s super easy to use it and anyone can use it. The fingertip controls let you switch from hard floor to carpet without any hassle. The dual storage option is so useful if you want to mount wall it, you can!
You wouldn’t believe how much dirt you were living in before using it. This is how Experienced users have expressed their opinion.
More Features & Pros Of Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum
- The dimension of the vacuum is 10.5 x 9.8 x 46 inches with the weight of 7.6 lbs.
- Proven to serve for several years.
- Many have confirmed that it actually works! Does excellent job cleaning the area rugs and hardwood floors. Highly effective to clean pet hairs.
- Emptying the dirtbag is really easy without creating any mess.
- Washable filters.
- Very long cord. You can reach the whole house.
- The handheld part is easily detachable from the bottom part.
- Incredible suction power. You need to have the first-hand experience to understand it’s suction power. Even after several years, the suction power is just awesome. I can’t say more than that!
- You will hate your previous vacuum cleaner once you have a little experience of it. That’s for sure.
- Cleaning the dust and little debris is much easier with this one. Many older people aging above 70 years have confirmed that it was so easy for them.
- High recommendations from experienced users for friends and family members.
Cons Of Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum
- Does not stand up on its own.
- Small dirt receptacle.
Shark Navigator Lightweight Upright Vacuum Model: NV22L
It comes with the ‘Never Loses Suction Technology’ and it’s a proven fact that it never loose. Designed specifically taking consideration of pet hair. Its pet power brush is a premium pet hair cleaning tool that will take care of your furry friends wherever it goes.
Like the above two previously reviewed, it’s pretty lightweight and very easy to maneuver when you need to clean your furniture. Very handy to clean hard-to-reach areas dust and little debris.
The extended reach wand is pretty helpful that enables easy access. When you have a number of rooms to clean, it’s monstrous capacity is more than enough. Large dust cup at the bottom of the vacuum is easy to empty and clean as well. The large capacity dust cup will let you do an uninterrupted extended cleaning.
So that gentle bare floor cleaning and deep carpet cleaning becomes highly effective, it is equipped with brushroll shutoff. Wooden floors or ceramic tiles, you name it. It’s proven to be effective for all of them.
More than thousands of users have recommended it for their friends and families. The incredible dust suction capacity can make your old carpet just like almost new. Lots of the experienced buyers have expressed their opinion that way and consider it as another best vacuum cleaner for pets.
More Features & Pros of SharkNinja Lightweight Upright Vacuum
- The overall dimension of the upright vacuum is 11.9 x 14 x 46 inches with a weight of 14.9 lbs.
- Long hose. When relaxed, it measures as 40 inches. When stretched, it measures as 64 inches.
- Very minimal assembly required. Pretty lightweight.
- Attaching and detaching the canister is really simple. To detach it, simply press the release button.
- Users are so happy with the amount of dirt that it can clean.
- Highly recommended for the crazy cat or dog lovers. Proven to be effective to clean pet hairs like you have seen never before. Definitely one of the best vacuum cleaner for pet hair as per so many pet lovers.
- Washable filters and comes with extra.
- Emptying the dirt cup is super easy.
- Highly competitive price.
- Optional beater brush. You can on/off it while the vacuum is in operation.
- Comes with cord holder clip so you have to hold the cord while cleaning.
- Very small head so you can reach very tight spots easily.
Cons of SharkNinja Lightweight Upright Vacuum
- The cord is not auto retractable.
- Not so good cleaning edges.
Oreck Commercial XL Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
How about a commercial grade vacuum cleaner? Except for Shark and Hoover, it’s really hard to get the best vacuum cleaner for pets at an affordable cost. Oreck is exceptionally good and has won the heart of thousands by delivering commercial quality vacuum cleaner.
It’s for the business and it is suitable for you only when you have a very large place to clean daily. It can be a perfect solution for you if you have a place that becomes too dirty with dust and pet hair and normal vacuum can’t do the job.
Not suitable for small places. It will be more like buying a cannon to fight against the mosquito. If you have a very small place, you can skip this review and read the next pet hair vacuum reviews.
It can clean dirt from everywhere with its unparalleled power and great design. Without any difficulty, it can fit under your furniture, desks, cloth racks, and so on. The 12 inches wide path makes cleaning time exceptionally short and when typical canister vacuum fails to clean low pile carpets, it does a great job.
It features automatic floor adjustments so you don’t need to manually switch button when you need to move between carpets to wood floors. The on/off switch is conveniently located within the reach of the handgrip. It’s pretty lightweight, so anyone can use this. The Arthritis Foundation has awarded it for the ease-to-use commendation.
More Features & Pros of Oreck Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- The overall dimension of the vacuum is 6 x 13 x 35 inches. Though it’s commercial grade, it’s pretty lightweight, weighs only 8.2 lbs.
- The length of the cord is 35 feet! The cord has its own cord guard as a safeguard against any damage to it.
- The helping hand handle is super useful, you don’t need to bend your wrists anymore.
- Super powerful yet balanced brush roll. The brush roll comes with double helix brushes that whirl at 6500 RPM and move all the debris and pet hair towards the vacuum inlet for cleaning.
- Low profile design, so it takes less space to store it.
- It features non-marring bumper to protect your furniture, walls, baseboards from damage while cleaning.
- Comes with filtration vacuum bag and fresh air scent tab.
- The length of the cord is 35 feet. Pretty suitable to clean BIG areas uninterruptedly.
- Features side edge brush to clean hard to reach areas.
- Highly recommended when you have lots of pets and you need to clean a lot of pet hair.
Cons of Oreck Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Does not come with any attachments.
Shark Navigator Deluxe Upright Vacuum Model: NV42
Those who are looking for a cheap vacuum for pet hair as well as cleaning dust from floors and carpets, consider the deluxe model from Shark. It’s really high average users recommendations is really envious to its counterparts. And it’s popularity is growing fast!
If you are a pet lover and have multiple huge hairs shedding dogs or other pets, consider this! It can pick up pet hair that is even hard to see with your bare eyes from your carpets and floors. The upholstery tool should be a blessing to you.
It comes with everything. Not just the upholstery tool, it comes with a crevice tool and dusting brush as well. The brushroll has shutoff feature. So useful when it comes to clean the deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning. The dust cup has extended capacity and it’s really easy to empty it without making your hands dirty.
For the most powerful cleaning from start to the end, the vacuum has the ‘Never Lose Suction Technology’ and it’s a verified fact. Comes with extra long wand and hose so that you can easily reach up to 10 feet of above the floor cleaning.
More Features & Pros of Shark Navigator Deluxe
- The overall dimension of the Deluxe is 11.4 x 11.8 x 45.5 inches with a weight of 15 pounds.
- Comes with every accessory for versatile cleaning.
- Super easy to hand it.
- 3 feet long hose.
- Minimal noise.
- Easy assembly required.
- Works pretty great on rugs and highly recommended to clean pet hairs.
- Comes with washable filters. There are 3 filters in total.
- Edge cleaner to clean edges around the furniture and walls.
- Unbeatable price!
- Huge recommendations from experienced users and they call it another best vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors for sure!
Cons of Shark Navigator Deluxe Upright Vacuum
- Does not come with swivel steering.
- Some kind of heavy.
- The hose does not last long.
- Some just hate washing foam filters!
Shark NV752 Review
This one is getting popularity so fast. So, I believe Shark MV752 review will be so helpful for you if you are looking for it to clean your pet hair and other dust. With detachable canister, it’s a 2-in-1 vacuum. You can use it as a lift away and upright vacuum. Specialized to clean pet hairs with its TruePet motorized brush and many have confirmed it works! So, they call it another best vacuum cleaner for pets.
I am not gonna say it’s a cheap vacuum for pet hair and dust, but with its versatile feature and proven efficiency to clean dirt, I must say it’s really cost effective in the long run. If you have multiple pets and pet that shreds lots of hair, the pet multi-tool feature will be a blessing to clean pet hairs from all surfaces.
If you are allergic to dust, you must have a vacuum with HEPA filter. Shark MV752 not just comes with HEPA filter, it features Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology so that you never have to expose yourself to the dust while cleaning. And I must talk about its LED lights.
The vacuum comes with LED lights on the handle and nozzle. With those LED lights, you will see much more pet hairs and dust around those dark corners and under furniture that you would never see with your bare eyes.
The swivel steering is so helpful while maneuvering around your furniture and other hard to clean areas. Besides, it comes with other lots of useful attachments or accessories like a crevice tool with hard bristle brush, a pet upholstery tool, dusting brush, and attachment for the hard floor or bare floor.
More Features & Pros of Shark MV752 Lift-Away Upright Vacuum
- The overall dimension of the vacuum is 13.2 x 11.9 x 45 inches with a weight of 15.4 pounds.
- Available in 3 styles like Blue, Blue plus premium accessory, and with TruePet Mini-Motorized Brush. Nice color scheme and the vacuums look so nice.
- Heavy suction power. Better than most other expensive brands like Dyson.
- Operating the vacuum is a child’s play. You will love its versatile usages.
- A true friend of pet lovers. The mini motorized brush tool is pretty rare in other brands. The suction driven pet turbines are so powerful that it can provide super cleaning power for upholstery furniture.
- You will find the best bagless vacuum for pet hair useful cleaning your stairs with its small base and long cord. Besides, you can choose to go for the handheld option as well.
Cons of Shark MV752 Lift-Away Upright Vacuum
It won’t be a fair Shark MV752 review unless I disclose some issues that its user find unsatisfactory. So, here you go!
- Short lift away hose.
- Cleaning the canister is little hard.
- A little bit heavier.
Shark NV360 Reviews
Another best bagless vacuum for pet hair which is actually 2-in-1 vacuum from Shark which you can use as a lift away and upright vacuum. Already so much popular and have huge recommendations from lots of experienced users. For its lightweight portability and detachable canister, you can clean your tight spots like under and around the furniture, stairs, and it’s pretty handy for above the floor cleaning.
If you are looking for pet hair vacuum reviews, you should pay attention here. It comes with Pet TurboBrush. Highly efficient at picking up pet hairs from hard to reach areas. When the pet hair power brush comes in contact with upholstery, it starts spinning and pick up all the pet hairs from floors, carpets, stairs etc.
It comes with everything that a modern vacuum must have like motorized floor brush nozzle, crevice tool, long reach hose, and dusting brush. The 25 feet long power cord is so much helpful cleaning large areas uninterruptedly. You can turn on/off the motorized brush roll to have optimal performance on both carpets and bare floors.
For pet lovers, it features premium quality pet tools, including a pet power brush. When your dog shreds huge hair all around your house, this is gonna be hugely helpful for you. How effective picking up pet hair? Lots of pet lovers have confirmed that it does a great job!
So you got the point why I have included this in my best vacuum cleaner for pets list? But the wonder does not end here…
The HEPA filter with the lift away’s Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology, it can trap dust and allergens up to 99.9%. You will never get exposed to such dust while cleaning. All dust is contaminated inside a large capacity dust cup which you can empty easily.
More Features & Pros of Shark NV360 Deluxe Vacuum
- The dimension of the vacuum is 15 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches with a weight of 13 lbs.
- Available in 3 colors: Blue, Purple, and Black.
- 11 inches wide base, so cleaning is much faster.
- Easy detachments of the brush roll from the canister and handle. All you have to do just push the red push clip.
- Basic assembly required without using any tools.
- You can vacuum your stairs without any fuzz.
- Since you can open up the top and bottom of the debris canister, cleaning the canister is really easy.
- Very efficient in picking up microscopic dust.
- Does not sound much like a cheap vacuum for pet hair.
Cons of Shark NV360 Deluxe Vacuum
- Cord does not retract.
Last Words On Pet Hair Vacuum Reviews
Wow! A pretty long article, huh? So, still, you are wondering what is the best vacuum for hardwood floors? I think you should not. I have reviewed only those which are already rocking the market and have really high recommendations. If you are still stuck finding your best vacuum for pet hair and hardwood floors and require additional information, ask me in the comment box.