This is the only eraser you need to clean your pet’s hair. Bissell is prominent supplying wonder pet gadgets and this one is also loved by more than thousands of pet animals. Not just cleaning hairs from hard places to reach, you can use the wonderful tool for grooming your pet. At the end of reading Bissell pet eraser vacuum review, you will understand why you need it so badly.
Being cordless, it has the greatest advantage to clean wherever your loving pet goes. For hard to reach areas and really tight spaces, trust me – the crevice tool will help you a lot. For deeper clean, the incredible suction power of the motorized foot will never let you down.
To clean the soft surfaces and your precious furniture, the upholstery tool is a blessing. It attracts more pet hairs and fastens the cleaning process. So that you can easily get rid of pet hair, it features the easy to empty dirt bin.
Besides, the dual filtration system is just awesome. This system is introduced so that your device’s filter gets an extended life and makes the cleaning process easier. As you can see, it covers everything that you should have a modern pet hair eraser.
You will hate your previous highly expensive pet hair eraser once you are used to it. That’s how a lot of pet lovers have described it. When you are at a loss what to do with massive amounts of your pet hair, this one will be your true rescuer. Once fully charged, it can run up to 15 to 20 minutes which is more than enough to clean all furniture, bedspreads, and rugs.
The hand vacuum comes with everything. It comes with a rechargeable battery already installed in it and a charging cord. All you have to do just charge it and vacuum.
I believe you have seen a lot of concerns regarding its battery from here and there. BUT read latest reviews about it. Then decide whether you should buy it or not. But I have an advice for you regarding the battery. Don’t continuously plug in to charge it. That’s how most people have destroyed their vacuum. Charge only when the battery is fully drained.
Features & Pros
- Runs on NiMH 14.4 volt battery. Designed only for the U.S.A only (110 volts supported). Only an 80-watt device so electricity consumption is minimum.
- The dimension of the device is 4.5 x 16 x 6.8 inches with a weight of 3 pounds.
- Ultra-lightweight. Anyone can use it.
- Cordless design so you can clean anywhere your furry friends go.
- High speed and super-easy to clean small and narrow spaces.
- Included upholstery and crevice tool. You can use them separately or all together as per your needs. Very easy to change these attachments.
- The motorized brush is fully detachable. For deeper clean, the detachable motorized brush helps you to capture not just pet hair but also other dirts. It also has a beater bar.
- Just with a few passes and fewer efforts, clean all the hair of your pet from your couch, car seats, floor mats, and anywhere it goes.
- Not just pet hair can clean any type of dirt. Don’t try to clean anything wet though.
- Replacement filters available.
- Not so loud as a regular vacuum cleaner.
- Awesome after sales service. They stand behind their product and if you have any issue just contact them and they will take care of it.
Here is the official video of how to use the hand vacuum.
Pet Lovers Thoughts
- To lots of dog owners, when it comes to the shedding of dog hairs especially in the summer, it’s second to none.
- Some cat lovers with multiple cats have confirmed the fact that it can effectively clean significant shedding from multiple cats.
- Most pet lovers love the narrow attachment of the vacuum to clean hair from the corners, crevices, sliding door tracks, etc. Works pretty great as an alternative to a highly expensive vacuum for pet hair.
- While cleaning the filters, please look away. This dust are detrimental to your lungs.
- Many have confirmed that it does a great job working on cat litter.
- Very easy to clean the tight spots like between and under the furniture. To lots of pet lovers, it’s a must-have device.
- For a hand vacuum, the suction is excellent and can perform for a long time.
- If you need a replacement filter, try their website if you fail to get anywhere else.
- Experienced buyers have advised that you should immediately unplug the vacuum after it is fully charged.
To make a complete and impartial review, I must disclose some concerns that some pet lovers have expressed. But remember, Bissell is so much customer friendly, so if you face any of the problems, don’t hesitate to contact Bissell.
- Not lithium battery. Lithium battery performs better than NiMH battery.
- No wall mount option.
- The battery is rechargeable but not replaceable.
Alright, now I am at the end of the Bissell pet eraser vacuum review. I believe I have mentioned everything about it that you must know before you make your decision. One thing for sure, if you need the most cost-effective solution to erase pet hair, it is definitely a good shot. Also, you are welcome to check another device namely Bissell SpotBot Pet, you may like it.